viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

WELCOMING EMAIL

Hello my name is Carla, I'm 16 years old  My main hobbies are reading and listening to music.

I have many goals; the main ones now in the short term are to pass the course with good grades, and to go to live a time away from my friends and family to be able to become independent and in a way, to leave the comfort zone.

In the long run are to travel as much as I can and to be able to work on what I really like and it makes me happy.  I have many more goals but these would be the main ones.

I have clear that I am going to find many challenges to reach all my goals, some of these challenges may be for example If I fail an exam, I will have to make an effort and study much more for the next one. And if I don’t have money to travel and live in another country I'm going to have to work hard and save a lot of money to fulfil my dreams or I will have to wait more time to make the trip. The people who can help me to achieve my challenges are my family and friends, the people who support me and help me in everything.

“You can let your failures define you, you have to let your failures teach you.”


This is my favourite sentence of Obama's speech, It's a very inspiring and motivational phrase. I think it is very important to make it clear to children that although we often fail in studies or anything, it doesn’t mean that this defines us, we have to take advantage of that failure to learn from it, and not to fail again in that way.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario