miércoles, 7 de junio de 2017

Looking Back

This last year, I think I have improved a lot my level of English. Especially in the part of writing, if I compare the texts I've done this year, with those of last year, this year's texts are much better. And I also gained so much in vocabulary.

In my opinion the activities that were more useful to improve my English were watching films, blog yoursays and news and also read the 3 books because doing this activities I learn a lot of vocabulary and with the blog I learned how to improve my writings I think that with the blog we learn so much because we are free to write about what we want an that's an important fact. In my personal case I am more motivated If I can write of what I want.

I don't find useful to learn English is Kahoot because I think that Kahoot is more useful to revise if we have understood the concept right. 

I think that the best activities which I can show my English are our blog.

The nest year I would like to continue doing tasks on the blog , read more books and also whatch fils or videos to improve my vocabulary, because as I said before these are the activities where I improve more my English. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario