viernes, 13 de octubre de 2017

What about the future?


Resultat d'imatges de the future tumblrLately I've been feeling inspired about everything around me. I'm thinking about future and how scary and amazing it can be at the same time. I'm living that time that we should choose colleges and get into them. I’m living that time when all your family and friends ask you what career you are going to do and which university you are going to go to, but the true is that I don't really know what I want to do. And this gives me a feeling of enormous stress, because I am a person who always has all things planned and for the first time in life I am letting things go and deciding as they go. 

I think of when I was little, had all my adolescence planned, all my dreams ordered and now ten years later nothing has turned out to be what I had planned. I think the problem we have is that we plan things too much, when we are born we have the planned life until approximately 21 years in the sense of studies. I think we really forget the meaning of life, we forget to live and with this I mean for example having a weekend to do things that we like.Unless it's holiday day or summer we can’t do it because we have planned everything we have to do.

 This is simply my opinion, but I am based on a few days ago, some friends made me a surprise for my birthday in which it consisted of going to spend the day in another city, I had all that day planned, it was something different and I sit very well, it helped me to forget for a few moments of all the problems. By this I mean that future isn't just about college and jobs. It's about friendship, love, adventure, opportunities, living at the moment, no regretting things, enjoy every single second because tomorrow we may not be here anymore.

 Future is about now and youth. Enjoy now, because now is the future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario